GRNC is listing on its website restaurants that post these no guns signs. The group doesn’t want gun owners to patronize these restaurants. But don’t call it a boycott, says GRNC president Paul Valone.
Hartzler: If you have a sidearm on you, and someone comes in and clubs you over the back with a beer bottle and takes your weapon, then I’ve got a problem. So you are bringing your own demise into the building.
Kevin: Hartzler says Grass Roots North Carolina isn’t affecting his business. But the group is taking credit for at least nine other businesses that have taken down their signs after being listed on its website. Those, which include three Buffalo Wild Wings restaurants, are under the heading “Welcome Back.”
Here are the links to the interview: The interview starts at 24:05 into the hour.
Direct play: http://traffic.libsyn.com/guntalk/131006guntalkC.mp3
Download play: http://guntalk.libsyn.com/guntalk-2013-10-06-part-c
Audio courtesy of: www.guntalk.com
- McCrory HB-937 Radio Spot
- HB-937 Radio Spot
- Push for Parking Lot Gun Laws in the Carolinas
- WUNC - Controlling Gun Violence
- Paul Valone and Bill LuMaye Discuss the Recent WRAL Issue
- WWNC Interview of Paul Valone by Pete Kaliner
- Paul Valone Discusses HB-111 with Bill LuMaye of WPTF Radio
- Paul counters Michael Luo's NYT article
- WBT's Keith Larson Speaks with GRNC President Paul Valone on Restaurant Homicide
- To ban or not to ban: Non-profit paying attention to concealed carry restrictions
- Fitzsimon Afraid to Debate Valone: Hear the interview. Together with audio.
- GRNC Radio Spots
- GRNC President Paul Valone debates Lisa Price, wife of Congressman David Price, who was at that time the head of North Carolinians "Against Gun Violence."
- Castle Doctrine Explained - WRAL