Gun Rights Supporters,
As we predicted, the Obama war against your gun rights has invaded North Carolina: Pro-gun Congressman Robert Pittenger is one of a dozen freedom-loving legislators being targeted by the cabal of left wing radicals from Obama’s political campaign.
This is how “Roll Call” magazine describes the group now calling itself “Organizing for Action”:
“Organizing for Action is planning its first official mobilization in support of President Barack Obama’s proposals to curtail gun violence. The nonprofit that inherited Obama’s campaign infrastructure and 2 million strong volunteer army will hold a ‘national day of action’ on Feb. 22, officials said Tuesday.”
Radicals bring war to NC
Just yesterday we warned of the pending attack. Now it becomes clear the left has brought war to your back yard: According to USA Today and others, Obama is willing to spend $100,000 to attack “more than a dozen” pro-gun congressman, including our own Robert Pittenger.
If you don’t meet this threat, there will be more. Says USA Today: “[Today] will mark the first large-scale test of Organizing for Action's ability to mobilize the president's army of 2.2 million campaign volunteers to press for legislative change.”
Why is Obama targeting Pittenger?
As freshman Congressman who earned GRNC’s highest “4-star” evaluation due to his 100% pro-gun voting record in the NC Senate, Pittenger recently rejected expanded federal gun laws, saying: “…I will not present gun control as a false hope.”
Take 5 actions to stop ‘Organizing Against America’
The GRNC Political Victory Fund needs you to do 5 things to stop the Obama machine from passing the federal gun ban and pending registration of private gun sales:
- Counter the left-wing Twitter blast by tweeting support for Pittenger, clicking the link below:
- Send Robert a note of support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute to Pittenger for Congress: It is clear that Obama will target Robert in coming months. Regardless of where you live, help him fend off the attacks by contributing at: http://robertpittenger.com/donate
- Make “5 Phone Calls for Freedom”: As we noted yesterday, the National Coalition to Stop the Gun ban wants you to make 5 phone calls to Congress on Monday, February 25. For information, go to: http://grnc.org/grnc-alerts-archive/424-grnc-alert-2-21-13-fight-pending-attack-by-obama- radicals
- Help the GRNC-PVF defend candidates like Pittenger: GRNC is prohibited by law from using organizational money to defend pro-gun candidates, meaning our federal PAC has to do the heavy lifting. Please help at: http://grnc.org/grnc-pvf/donate-to-grnc-pvf
You sent Pittenger to Congress, as you sent other pro-gun freshmen in last year’s clean sweep. Will you defend them now, or will you let Obama take them out?
And on Monday, will you help GRNC and the Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban direct tens or perhaps hundreds of thousands of calls to Congress, or will you let the radicals begin a sweeping campaign against your rights?
What happens next is up to you.
Armatissimi e liberissimi,*
F. Paul Valone
President, Grass Roots North Carolina
* First spoken by Machiavelli with respect to the Swiss, “Armatissimi e liberissimi” means “Most armed, most free.”
This communication supporting Robert Pittenger for Congress was authorized and paid for solely by the Grass Roots North Carolina Political Victory Fund.