- Category: GRNC Alerts
- Published on Wednesday, 03 October 2012 08:02
- Written by Web Volunteer
- Hits: 1731
Distribute Voter Guides
Help GRNC distribute up to 150,000 voter guides by registering gun voters at gun shops on Saturday, Oct. 15…
You are needed on the front line for this year’s election. November 6, 2012, is a second day that may live in infamy for the United States of America if we do not act. In addition to active monitoring of the legislative process in Raleigh, GRNC expends much of its all-volunteer efforts in addressing election process needs by compiling a “Remember in November” fact sheet on all elected officials for our state.
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!
Your help is needed in three election efforts. You may or may not choose to support all three initiatives, but please sign-up for at least one! Here are the concepts; more information and instructions will be provided to those that volunteer:
• Hand out voter guides and register voters at gun shops on Oct. 6 (see above); and/or
• Help mail GRNC-PVF postcards into selected districts: On or about October 15, we need volunteers to conduct GRNC-PVF (Political Victory Fund) election alert postcard mailings from their homes. This is a great project for anyone too busy to get away from home but able to work during the times that fit personal schedules around this date (your feet are up and you’re watching the game, the kids are asleep, etc.). This effort has been extremely effective in past election cycles, including the primaries this year; and/or
• Hand out voter guides at both early voting stations and at your polls on Election Day: The preferred early voting days would be Friday, 11-2 and Saturday, 11-3; these are the highest volume early voting days. If you have done this type of activity before, you are needed for this election more than any other in the past. If you have not done this type of activity, then this is THE time to start.
• Find your polling place for November 2 by calling your county Board of Elections or by going to http://www.ncsbe.gov/ and clicking on “My Polling Place.” For early (“One-stop”) voting places in your county, call your Board of Elections or go to the site above and click on “One Stop Voting Sites.”
Remember, this November is almost certainly the most important election in our lifetime. Take action now, do something to help, we must all fight or suffer the consequences of our inaction. If you cannot help in this way be sure to look for other ways to support GRNC – the most effective 2A rights advocacy in North Carolina. Be sure to monitor www.grnc.org for ways to keep supporting your 2A.
Find Your Representatives
NC STATE House & Senate: http://www.grnc.org/contact_reps.htm
FEDERAL Congressman: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
FEDERAL Senators: http://www.senate.gov/
Support these PRO RKBA merchants who, as GRNC sponsors, are supporting your Second Amendment rights:
Hyatt Gun Shop, 3332 Wilkinson Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28208, 704-394-0387, www.hyattguns.com
C & E Gun Shows, 4225 Fortress Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060; Phone 540-953-0016 or 888-715-0606; http://www.cegunshows.com/
Dixie Gun and Knife Shows, PO Box 21049, Raleigh, NC 27619, ph: 919-781-1287, www.dixiegunandknifeshow.com/
NCGunOwners.com, North Carolina's friendliest firearm community, working to
promote gun ownership in NC www.NCGunOwners.com
Handgunners, Inc., 4325 NC Hwy 49 South, Burlington, NC 27215, (336) 570-1015 www.handgunners.com
Sterling Pistols, custom pistols, FFL transfers, general repairs, Glock enhancements, 704-840-7625
Down South Ammo, Home of "SOUTHERN THUNDER" Exploding Targets, http://downsouthammo.com/
Holsters & Stuff, 4048 Sherwood Forest Drive, Trinity, NC 27370, (336) 313-6167 www.holstersandstuff.com
The Aisle Pawn Shop, 216 N. Main St., Mooresville, NC 28115, 704-663-5656
Duncan Gun & Pawn, 414 Second St., North Wilkesboro, NC 28659, 336-667-6303, www.duncangun.com
Shooter's Express, 2 Caldwell Dr., Belmont, NC 28012, 800-358-GUNS, www.shootersexpress.com
Vanguard Security Consulting, LLC, 19135 W. Catawba Ave, Cornelius, NC 28031