Stop the Obama Gun Ban!
Wake County ACLU Firearms Panel Discussion
GRNC President faces stacked deck...
The Wake County ACLU will host a panel discussion entitled “Firearms and Our Society” Wednesday evening, April 10, 2013, at 7:00pm. The event will be held at the Advocates For Justice Building, 1312 Annapolis Dr, Raleigh, NC. Participants will discuss various gun control related issues that are facing our society today and how these issues affect not only our society as a whole, but how they also affect our rights as gun owners.
• Paul Valone, President, Grass Roots North Carolina
• Carlos Mahoney, National ACLU Board Member and National ACLU Gun Control Board Member
• Earl Woodham, United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE)
• Gail Neely, North Carolinians Against Gun Violence
Local media organizations will be covering the event and as you can see above, the deck is stacked against those of us who believe that the right to protect our lives should not be infringed. The topics will include the ACLU's policy-making decision process for gun control, the current gun laws and how they are enforced at the Federal level, as well as opposing views of the issues by Paul Valone and Gail Neely.
Make plans to attend!
We need your support! If at all possible, make plans to attend the event and show your unwavering support for our rights. We cannot sit idly by while political forces with seemingly bottomless pockets continue their assault on the Second Amendment. As President Obama and political forces across the country continue their assault on our rights as gun owners, the support we give for those defending our freedoms must be just as strong.
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!
• Plan to attend the Wake County ACLU panel discussion and provide a united front by standing strong with GRNC tomorrow night at 7:00pm!
• Support GRNC! We need your support to help combat the efforts against your rights as gun owners. Join or renew your membership today! http://www.grnc.org/join-grnc/join-grnc-online
- GRNC Update 3-21-13: Immediate Action Needed: Return Restaurant Carry to HB 17!
- GRNC Update 3-2-13: NC Gun Legislation Analysis
- Agenda: Gun advocates hope to revisit bills stymied last session
- GRNC Update 1-14-2013: Update to GRNC Alert 1-11-2013
- Gun groups to Congress: Members won't register
- GRNC Update 12-19-12: Passing of a Pro-Gun Hero Col. Jim Jeffries
- Newspaper Recommends GRNC Candidate Evaluations Over NRA Ratings
- GRNC Update 09-30-2012: Reconfirm: HELP GRNC ELECT PRO-GUN LEGISLATORS!
- GRNC Update 09-16-2012: HELP GRNC ELECT PRO-GUN LEGISLATORS!
- GRNC Update 8-22-12: Victory In Pinehurst!
- GRNC Update 08-16-2012: Greensboro Gun Show Needs Volunteers!
- GRNC Update 08-12-2012: Charlotte Gun Show Needs Volunteers!
- GRNC Update 8-6-12: Senate Fails To Pass “Cybersecurity” Bill
- GRNC Update 08-02-2012: Upcoming Gun Shows – Ral, Fayetteville & WS
- GRNC Update 7-21-12: Chris Leith Supports Your Rights
- GRNC Update 7-14-12: Charlotte Gun Show Needs Volunteers
- GRNC Update 7-10-12: Asheville Gun Show Needs Volunteers
- GRNC Update 7-9-12: Concord Gun Show Needs Volunteers
- GRNC Update 7-8-12: Jacksonville Gun Show Needs Volunteers
- GRNC Update 7-3-12: Gun Owners Mark The Death Of HB111
- GRNC Update 6-7-12: Restaurant Carry Moves!
- GRNC Update 5-13-12: GRNC Dinner – A Few Tickets Left
- Senate OK’s hearing for restaurant carry!
- GRNC Gun Rights Election Alert: US House District 11
- GRNC Update 4-19-12: Join us in honoring Gun Rights Hero Rep. Mark Hilton!