- Category: GRNC Alerts
- Published on Friday, 25 January 2013 07:48
- Written by Web Volunteer
- Hits: 1083
Statement by GRNC president Paul Valone:
"In the press conference held by Dianne Feinstein today, Democrats cynically promulgated myths about semi-automatic firearms they have known for decades to be false. As one of the founders of the now thirty-seven (37) organizations of the “National Coalition to Stop the Gun Ban,” representing millions of Americans, Grass Roots North Carolina refutes lies being fed to the American people. We reiterate: We will not compromise on the Feinstein proposals, and any legislator who supports them will be the target of coordinated Coalition action.”
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!
• Without you the Obama/Biden/Feinstein proposal is more likely to pass. Help prevent this by calling AND emailing Senators Burr and Hagan, and your US House Representative:
• Support GRNC: GRNC needs your support to help combat the efforts against your rights as gun owners. Join or renew your membership! http://www.grnc.org/join-grnc/join-grnc-online
• SIGN THE “STOP THE GUN BAN” PETITION: Go to: www.StopTheGunBan.org Whether or not you have already signed it, forward this to others and tell them to sign it too.
• Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) 202-224-3154 http://burr.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction=Contact.ContactForm
• Sen. Kay Hagan (D-NC) 202-224-6342 http://www.hagan.senate.gov/contact/
• Rep. G. K. Butterfield, Jr. (D-01) 202-225-3101 https://butterfieldforms.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=68§iontree=368
• Rep. Renee L. Ellmers (R-02) 202-225-4531 https://ellmersforms.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=58§iontree=358
• Rep. Walter B. Jones, Jr. (R-03) 202-225-3415 https://jones.house.gov/contact-me/email-me
• Rep. David Price (D-04) 202-225-1784 https://forms.house.gov/price/webforms/contact_form.shtml
• Rep. Virginia Foxx (R-05) 202-225-2071 https://virginiafoxx.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/
• Rep. Howard Coble (R-06) 202-225-3065 http://coble.house.gov/contact/zipcheck.htm
• Rep. Mike McIntyre (D-07) 202-225-2731 http://mcintyreforms.house.gov/contact/
• Rep. Richard Hudson (R-8) 202-225-3715 https://hudson.house.gov/contact/email-me
• Rep. Robert Pittenger (R-9) 202-225-1976 http://pittenger.house.gov/contact
• Rep. Patrick McHenry (R-10) 202-225-2576 http://mchenry.house.gov/contact/zipauth.htm
• Rep. Mark Meadows (R-11) 202-225-6401 https://meadows.house.gov/contact/email-me
• Rep. Mel Watt (D-12) 202-225-1510 https://forms.house.gov/watt/webforms/zipauthen_contact.shtml
• Rep. George Holding (R-13) 202- 225-3032 https://holding.house.gov/contact/email-me
DELIVER THIS MESSAGE
Suggested Subject: "Oppose Feinstein's Gun Grab"
The right to keep and bear arms as recognized by the Second Amendment is a sacred trust handed down by our Founding Fathers.
Any attempt to destroy my freedoms under the pretense of perceived safety as proposed by Senator Feinstein is completely unacceptable and will lead to a backlash at the polls as happened after the 1994 bans.
I urge you to exercise common sense as well as respect for the United States Constitution which you swore to uphold. Oppose the Feinstein / Obama gun bans through all means in your power.
Find Your Representatives
NC STATE House & Senate: http://www.grnc.org/contact_reps.htm
FEDERAL Congressman: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
FEDERAL Senators: http://www.senate.gov/
Support these PRO RKBA merchants who, as GRNC sponsors, are supporting your Second Amendment rights:
37 Public Shooting Range & Gun Club, 1333 Loop Road, Bunnlevel, NC 28323, 910-893-9887, www.range37.com
Point Blank Range, 743 River Highway, Mooresville, NC 28117, 704-230-0262, www.PointBlankRange.com
C & E Gun Shows, 4225 Fortress Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060; Phone 540-953-0016 or 888-715-0606; http://www.cegunshows.com/
Dixie Gun and Knife Shows, PO Box 21049, Raleigh, NC 27619, ph: 919-781-1287, www.dixiegunandknifeshow.com/
NCGunOwners.com, North Carolina's friendliest firearm community, working to
promote gun ownership in NC www.NCGunOwners.com
Handgunners, Inc., 4325 NC Hwy 49 South, Burlington, NC 27215, (336) 570-1015 www.handgunners.com
Sterling Pistols, custom pistols, FFL transfers, general repairs, Glock enhancements, 704-840-7625
Down South Ammo, Home of "SOUTHERN THUNDER" Exploding Targets, http://downsouthammo.com/
Holsters & Stuff, 4048 Sherwood Forest Drive, Trinity, NC 27370, (336) 313-6167 www.holstersandstuff.com
The Aisle Pawn Shop, 216 N. Main St., Mooresville, NC 28115, 704-663-5656
Duncan Gun & Pawn, 414 Second St., North Wilkesboro, NC 28659, 336-667-6303, www.duncangun.com
Shooter's Express, 2 Caldwell Dr., Belmont, NC 28012, 800-358-GUNS, www.shootersexpress.com
Vanguard Security Consulting, LLC, 19135 W. Catawba Ave, Cornelius, NC 28031