- Category: GRNC Alerts
- Published on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 21:02
- Written by Web Volunteer
- Hits: 1787
Your Second Amendment Freedom Rally!
Federal gun control is looming; now is the time to unite…
It is time to act! US Senators and Representatives are preparing to flood Congress with proposals designed to attack your Second Amendment rights. In North Carolina, responsible gun owners will unite to show our politicians that our rights are not to be compromised! Let your voice be heard by joining the Second Amendment Freedom Rally on February 5th, 2013, at the North Carolina General Assembly. Show our elected officials that we mean business!
What: Second Amendment Freedom Rally!
• SPEAKERS: This event will feature several pro-Second Amendment legislators and guest speakers who will stand up for your rights as a gun owner.
• EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS: With several news organizations sure to cover the event, GRNC plans to hold a press conference where several new and exciting announcements will be made, all of which will have a direct impact on expanding your rights as a gun owner.
When: February 5th, 2013 at 12 noon
• This rally is scheduled to be held exactly when our legislators are at work and they will have no choice but to notice. Yes, you may need to make special arrangements to be there, but we can only make a difference if you attend!
• Make time to be there and make time to make a difference!
Where: Raleigh, NC
• The rally will be held at the Halifax Mall between the Legislative Building and the Legislative Office Building in Raleigh. The General Assembly is at 16 West Jones Street, Raleigh, NC 27601. Parking and other details will be released soon.
Why: Your Second Amendment rights are under attack!
• You helped put these legislators into office, and now it’s time they hear your voice.
• Some state politicians have already said they plan to offer gun and magazine bans similar to those being debated at a federal level.
• We must remain united and show them that we will not compromise on our rights!
How: RSVP IMMEDIATELY
• Use the subject “_____people will attend,” indicating how many, including yourself, you will bring. If you responded to the earlier announcement, you will need to respond again. This email address is not for information; do not put anything into the body of the message.
Make time to contact your Representatives!
If at all possible, plan to arrive early so we can help you contact your own Representatives from your District! GRNC staff will be on hand to help you find your NC Representatives, or you can find them by going to: http://www.ncleg.net/Representation/WhoRepresentsMe.aspx
It’s important for your Representatives to hear from their constituents to remind them why they were elected. Never forget that they work for you!
NOTE *FIREARMS ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW AT THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY*
IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUIRED!
• PLAN TO ATTEND!: You can make a difference by attending the Second Amendment Freedom Rally.
• Support GRNC!: GRNC needs your support to help combat the efforts against your rights as gun owners. Join or renew your membership! http://www.grnc.org/join-grnc/join-grnc-online
Trijicon takes a stand!
Reed Exhibitions, organizers of the 2013 Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show to be held in Harrisburg, PA, has banned the display of AR-15 style modern sport rifles at the event. Reed Exhibitions has chosen to follow the carefully laid plans of President Obama to restrict your rights under the Second Amendment. This is yet another example of caving to the current hysteria surrounding recent tragedies.
In a commendable response to this ban, Trijicon, Inc., announced that it has withdrawn its support and its participation in the 2013 Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show. Trijicon, the world leader in Aiming Solutions, has stood firmly with responsible gun owners by withdrawing from this event. Grass Roots North Carolina strongly applauds this stand for Second Amendment rights and asks that you send Trijicon a note of support for their efforts. We also ask that you contact Reed Exhibitions to voice your concerns and displeasure regarding their decision to ban the display of modern sport rifles at the 2013 Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show.
Find Your Representatives
NC STATE House & Senate: http://www.grnc.org/contact_reps.htm
FEDERAL Congressman: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
FEDERAL Senators: http://www.senate.gov/
Support these PRO RKBA merchants who, as GRNC sponsors, are supporting your Second Amendment rights:
37 Public Shooting Range & Gun Club, 1333 Loop Road, Bunnlevel, NC 28323, 910-893-9887, www.range37.com
Point Blank Range, 743 River Highway, Mooresville, NC 28117, 704-230-0262, www.PointBlankRange.com
C & E Gun Shows, 4225 Fortress Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060; Phone 540-953-0016 or 888-715-0606; http://www.cegunshows.com/
Dixie Gun and Knife Shows, PO Box 21049, Raleigh, NC 27619, ph: 919-781-1287, www.dixiegunandknifeshow.com/
NCGunOwners.com, North Carolina's friendliest firearm community, working to
promote gun ownership in NC www.NCGunOwners.com
Handgunners, Inc., 4325 NC Hwy 49 South, Burlington, NC 27215, (336) 570-1015 www.handgunners.com
Sterling Pistols, custom pistols, FFL transfers, general repairs, Glock enhancements, 704-840-7625
Down South Ammo, Home of "SOUTHERN THUNDER" Exploding Targets, http://downsouthammo.com/
Holsters & Stuff, 4048 Sherwood Forest Drive, Trinity, NC 27370, (336) 313-6167 www.holstersandstuff.com
The Aisle Pawn Shop, 216 N. Main St., Mooresville, NC 28115, 704-663-5656
Duncan Gun & Pawn, 414 Second St., North Wilkesboro, NC 28659, 336-667-6303, www.duncangun.com
Shooter's Express, 2 Caldwell Dr., Belmont, NC 28012, 800-358-GUNS, www.shootersexpress.com
Vanguard Security Consulting, LLC, 19135 W. Catawba Ave, Cornelius, NC 28031