Stop the Obama Gun Ban!
Each reservation to June 22 GRNC Annual Dinner will receive a ticket for GRNC's next AR-15 GIVEAWAY: Likely only 200-300 tickets will be issued!
On June 22, you have an opportunity to meet John R. Lott, the researcher whose work demonstrating that concealed handgun laws deter murder, rape and aggravated assault revolutionized public policy on guns making him, in Ann Coulter's words "America's most feared economist."
You can also meet James O'Keefe, president of Project Veritas, whose secret videos shut down leftists at ACORN, demonstrated Planned Parenthood's willingness to turn a blind eye to child sex trafficking, and got a senior executive at National Public Radio fired for bashing conservatives.
WIN AN AR-15...FREE
But GRNC is including an added bonus: Each and every GRNC Annual Dinner reservation will include a free ticket for our latest AR-15 giveaway. With fewer than 300 dinner reservations likely to be sold, those are the best odds you will see anywhere on winning this now (thanks to Obama & Co.) all-but-unobtainable rifle! Better yet, you don't have to be at the dinner to win!
Speakers at GRNC Freedom Awards:
• John R. Lott, internationally renowned researcher and author of "More Guns, Less Crime."
• James O'Keefe, president of Project Veritas, and maker of secretly-recorded videos that "outted" leftists at ACORN, Planned Parenthood, and National Public Radio.
• Bill LuMaye, ardent gun rights supporter and conservative talk show host for Raleigh's WPTF Radio.
• Rep. Larry Pittman, courageous NC House Representative and arguably the most pro-gun member of the legislature.
James O'Keefe will be autographing copies of his book, due out June 18th: "Breakthrough: Our Guerilla War to Expose Fraud and Save Democracy" and John Lott will be signing copies of his recent book: "At the Brink: Will Obama Push Us Over the Edge?" Given that O'Keefe's efforts stretch beyond guns, please share this alert with like-minded conservatives and Tea Party supporters.
Date: June 22, 2013
Place: Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, 3415 Wake Forest Rd., Raleigh, NC, 27609-7330, 919-872-2323
Price: Dinner: 1st ticket, $50; 2nd & subsequent tickets, $40 each.
Tickets: May be purchased using the enclosed return piece, or via GRNC's web site at: http://GRNC.org/annualdinner
Ticket availability will be limited, so order yours ASAP!
4:00 PM: GRNC annual meeting
5:30 PM: VIP reception
6:30 PM: GRNC Annual Dinner & Freedom Awards
Rooms: GRNC has a limited number of rooms available at the special rate of $95/night. Call the hotel number above and let them know you are with Grass Roots North Carolina.
AR-15 giveaway terms: Rules: Drawing will be held at GRNC's annual dinner on June 22, 2013. Entrants need not be present to win. All State and Federal laws apply. Transfers will be conducted between FFL's in accordance with state and federal law. Entrants must be North Carolina residents and 18 years of age or older. Officers and board members of Grass Roots North Carolina, the GRNC Political Victory Fund and Rights Watch International are not eligible to win.
Find Your Representatives
NC STATE House & Senate: http://www.grnc.org/contact_reps.htm
FEDERAL Congressman: http://www.house.gov/writerep/
FEDERAL Senators: http://www.senate.gov/
Support these PRO RKBA merchants who, as GRNC sponsors, are supporting your Second Amendment rights:
Point Blank Range, 743 River Highway, Mooresville, NC 28117, 704-230-0262, www.PointBlankRange.com
C & E Gun Shows, 4225 Fortress Drive, Blacksburg, VA 24060; Phone 540-953-0016 or 888-715-0606; http://www.cegunshows.com/
Dixie Gun and Knife Shows, PO Box 21049, Raleigh, NC 27619, ph: 919-781-1287, www.dixiegunandknifeshow.com/
NCGunOwners.com, North Carolina's friendliest firearm community, working to
promote gun ownership in NC www.NCGunOwners.com
Handgunners, Inc., 4325 NC Hwy 49 South, Burlington, NC 27215, (336) 570-1015 www.handgunners.com
Sterling Pistols, custom pistols, FFL transfers, general repairs, Glock enhancements, 704-840-7625
Down South Ammo, Home of "SOUTHERN THUNDER" Exploding Targets, http://downsouthammo.com/
Holsters & Stuff, 4048 Sherwood Forest Drive, Trinity, NC 27370, (336) 313-6167 www.holstersandstuff.com
The Aisle Pawn Shop, 216 N. Main St., Mooresville, NC 28115, 704-663-5656
Duncan Gun & Pawn, 414 Second St., North Wilkesboro, NC 28659, 336-667-6303, www.duncangun.com
Shooter's Express, 2 Caldwell Dr., Belmont, NC 28012, 800-358-GUNS, www.shootersexpress.com
Vanguard Security Consulting, LLC, 19135 W. Catawba Ave, Cornelius, NC 28031
- GRNC Alert 5-19-13: Meet National Gun Rights Figures
- GRNC Alert 5-7-13: House Republicans Stand Firm for Gun Owners
- GRNC Alert 5-5-13: Push Again for Restaurant/Campus Carry
- GRNC Alert 5-5-13: Mecklenburg Co Nearing Closure on Park Carry Restrictions
- GRNC Alert 5-3-13: Johnston Co. Schools & D.A. Persecute Eagle Scout
- GRNC Alert 5-2-13: Will UNC Opposition Kill Campus Carry?
- GRNC Alert 4-30-13: HB 937, “Amend Various Firearm Laws” Rescheduled
- GRNC Alert 4-28-13: Correction to Copy and Paste List: Restaurant Carry
- GRNC Alert 4-28-13: Restaurant Carry Gets Vote on Tuesday!
- GRNC Alert 4-24-13: Restaurant Carry Passes Committee
- GRNC Alert 4-22-13: Help get pro-gun bill HB 937 moving in the NC House!
- GRNC Alert 4-18-13: Important Victory In The US Senate!
- GRNC Alert 4-15-13: Hagan Says Your Vote Doesn't Matter
- GRNC Alert 4-14-13: Stop Toomey-Manchin Sellout NOW!
- GRNC Alert 4-12-13: Senators Hagan and Burr Stab NC Gun Owners in Back
- GRNC Update 4-10-13: Turncoat Repubs threaten to sell-out gun owners to Reid-CALL NOW!
- GRNC Alert 4-9-13: Pro-freedom bills introduced to NC House need cosponsors
- GRNC Alert 4-7-13: Senate Vote on Gun Registration Days Away
- GRNC Alert 4-5-13: Mecklenburg Co. Parks Carry Restrictions - UPDATE
- GRNC Alert 4-3-13: Do You Know Why The Left Always Wins?
- GRNC Alert 3-30-13: Lawful Citizens Self Protection Act
- GRNC Alert 3-28-13: Hagan 'Out Of Closet' on Gun Control
- GRNC Alert 3-27-13: Pro-Gun Bills Filed In NC Senate
- GRNC Alert 3-27-13: Battle Anti-Gunners 'Where They Live'
- GRNC Alert 3-23-13: Battle Anti-Gunners 'Where They Live'